Peninsula DBC's mission is to grow the game of bridge by attracting new players and providing players of all levels an opportunity to play bridge, advance their skills and knowledge, and connect with other players in a supportive and fun environment.
ACBL Sanction # 273474
Peninsula DBC is a fully sanctioned ACBL bridge club.
Peninsula DBC is a Zero Tolerance (Z-T) Club and enforces the ACBL Z-T Policy. The purpose of the policy is to create a pleasant atmosphere and eliminate rudeness at the bridge tables.
Below are some examples of commendable behavior:
- Being a good ‘host’ or ‘guest’ at the table.
- Greeting others in a friendly manner.
- Praising the bidding and/or play of the opponents.
- Having two clearly completed convention cards readily available to the opponents.
The following are examples of behavior that will not be tolerated:
- Badgering, rudeness, insinuations, intimidation, profanity, threats or violence.
- Negative comments concerning opponents’ or partner’s play or bidding.
- Constant and gratuitous lessons and analyses at the table.
- Loud and disruptive arguing with a director’s ruling.
Jennifer Kuhn, ACBL Certified Director, Club Manager and Owner
Table fees for all sessions are $12.00
Table fees waived for first game for new players.